In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

...

For all you retards who put a "0"
I really dont think that this flash was made to get alot of people to vote on it, it was made to remebmer a friend. even if this page is highly ranked, its not the end of NG so shut up. and even more so, how would the author know that this would get on the front page.

I although i thought this flash was good, you might want to consider the retards who just want a blam point, or just to make people feel worse, so next time if you dont want these bad posts, dont submit it. but in this case im glad you did.

BBQbeefburgeradventures 2 BBQbeefburgeradventures 2

Thats it!?

This movie didnt really do much for me, or At all. all they really did was move back and forth. It Didnt make much sence. and was just loud, and iritating.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Just like your mom

the vegetablegarden 3 the vegetablegarden 3

Mellow

It didnt seem that funny, or even interesting to me. The Text Went by way to fast, so much so that if i were to watch it again, i'd need to probly watch it more like three times to see everything they said. It also seems That you were just bored and made a very Mellow project, when most people like to see somthing happen With a little more action involved.

Caps Lock Caps Lock

?!

I didnt Get it, It made no sence

boxpilot responds:

What are you saying? Reviews like this aren't helpful at all. Next time you make a review, do it in English.